What is a cupola and why would I want one?
Don't overlook the finishing touches of your building!
When you’re sitting down at the drawing board to design and create your dream building, the small details matter. When it comes to taking a building from good to great, you can’t overestimate the value of the finishing touches on your home or building. They can add a certain flare, pop of color, and make your building stand out in style!
And in the case of the Cupolas manufactured by MWI Components, this couldn’t be more true! The industry’s leading manufacturer of light gauge steel cupolas, MWI take these cupolas to the next level by offering:
- A large color palette to match most your building’s unique style. (Available in over 100 standard colors plus Kynar.)
- Roof and sides interlock for weather-tite connection.
- All metal edges are hemmed, and there is no need to worry about red-rust.
- More than 45 weathervane options available to perfectly fit your taste and your building’s style.
- Square cupolas available in 24", 36", 48" & 66" or 48" octagon
Whether you’re in the planning stages of your new home or building, or your looking to improve the style, look, and feel of your existing building, don’t overlook these beautiful cupolas by MWI Components!
Photos courtesy of MWI Components.
Enjoy this article? Share it with a friend!
About the Author
Randy Chaffee is the CEO of Source One Marketing, and has been in the post-frame building industry for the last forty three years. Randy along with his team at Source One Marketing, represent several of the most recognized and respected manufacturers in the post-frame building, metal frame building, residential steel roofing and steep slope roofing industries.
Randy's aim is to form an equally beneficial and rewarding partnership between their leading manufacturers, and their customers. Randy believes that all lasting relationships are built on the concept of a 'win-win' scenario. As a team they form partnerships that bring success to everyone within the marketplace.